Cagley Johnson Consulting Inc. is currently delivering consulting services to:
- Kintara is developing two late-stage, Phase 3-ready therapeutics for clear unmet medical needs with reduced risk development programs. The two programs are VAL-083 for GBM and REM-001 for CMBC.
- VAL-083 is a "first-in-class," small-molecule chemotherapeutic with a novel mechanism of action that has demonstrated clinical activity against a range of cancers, including central nervous system, ovarian and other solid tumors (e.g. NSCLC, bladder cancer, head and neck) in U.S. clinical trials sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI). Based on Kintara's internal research programs and these prior NCI-sponsored clinical studies, Kintara is currently conducting clinical trials to support the development and commercialization of VAL-083 in GBM.
- Kintara is also advancing its proprietary late stage photodynamic therapy (PDT) platform that holds promise as a localized cutaneous or visceral tumor treatment as well as in other potential indications. REM-001 therapy, has been previously studied in four Phase 2/3 clinical trials in patients with CMBC, who had previously received chemotherapy and/or failed radiation therapy. With clinical efficacy to date of 80% complete responses of CMBC evaluable lesions and with an existing robust safety database of approximately 1,100 patients across multiple indications, Kintara is advancing the REM-001 CMBC program to late stage pivotal testing.
- CJC provides consulting services with Greg functioning as (Acting) Head of Operations for the company.
- Rediscovery Life Sciences (RLS) develops new medicines faster, cheaper and with less risk through drug repurposing.
- RLS is developing RLS-003 for Acute Kidney Injury (AKI). RLS-003 has been used in humans for decades for a completely unrelated indication, and has never been approved in the U.S. for any indication.
- CJC provides program management for the RLS-003 drug development program in AKI.
- MedGenesis' lead program, glial cell-line derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), is a potentially disease-modifying treatment for Parkinson's disease that has recently completed Phase 2 clinical studies.
- CJC provides program management support, and website support.
- Greg also serves on the MedGenesis Board of Directors.
- CJC offers support and maintenance for the Vancouver Hospice Society website on a pro bono basis.
Greg is a Senior Executive with over 25 years of experience in Biotech and Clinical Research, with recognized expertise in strategic planning, project management and operations management, as well as in electronic data capture and the implementation and use of computerized systems in a clinical research setting.
Greg has earned a strong reputation as an effective leader, communicator, and decision-maker with significant international experience.
Lived and worked in Germany, Wales, US, and Canada.
Single-handedly created a company intranet (for 3,600 employees, located in 38 offices around the world), and then maintained it for 13 years as the sole administrator (300 departmental websites with additional forums, calendars, photo galleries, movies, contests, databases, surveys, forms).
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Website Creation: HTML, CSS, JQuery, IIS, ASP, PHP, Web Server Administration, Exchange
- Databases: ASP/MS-Access, PHP/MySQL, Oracle/SQL
"Don't make something unless it is both necessary and useful; but if it is both necessary and useful, don't hesitate to make it beautiful!"